Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sunday's Trip back to Mireuksaji!

So we rode our bikes again to the Mireuksaji on Sunday (9.19.20). The museum was open but we didn't climb that mountain. I will one day! I will! But here is the museum. It was quite nice. The museum was for that temple grounds I saw earlier. It was quite nice even if it was a bit small.
This is how it should look like. It doesn't look like that now based on my past pictures.
A timeline. I know it cant be read but its there.
This is for the picture before. If you can zoom on it you can read what it is about.
I really wish I knew what this game is. I see it all the time on the TV and it has such deep roots in history!
 
 
 
  
I got to make dinner for myself. It was my first home cooked meal. I had corn, fries (fried in olive oil with garlic and Parmesan cheese), and chicken breaded with the same stuff the fires were in. It was great!

I hope you enjoyed today's! Its a bit short compared to some other ones but I hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment