Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Mountain is Conqured once more! Part 2

So blogspot was being a punk so I had to make a part 2. Here is the rest of this. I'm not sure what is north or south anymore. So sorry about that. Its been a while and I should have posted them earlier. Make sure you read the post before you look at this one! The Videos will for sure to tell you what is going on. Hopefully you enjoyed them!








Now when I was going for this picture I didn't have this guy. But I think he adds something to this picture...
In this video I said, "There is Iksan and....the east."




So I actually found one of my students up on this mountain top. It was pretty entertaining. It was really awesome her uncle lived in Canada so his English was great! He is the one that took this for me.

So this randomly popped in my head. I was heading southish and going down hill and immediately though of Treebeard from Lord of the Rings. Yea I know...

Well I hoped you enjoyed the mountain again. Sorry if the videos were crap but I tried to take a bunch so you can see what the pictures can't show. Toddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment