Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Downloader! Lots of things to talk about!

So Blogspot made me happy today! I found they have a new loading feature that doesn't mess with pictures! This is exciting because I would always have a problem with it. Well of to start.

On Friday (9.17.10) Margaret, Russel, and Josh (Kathy's friend that visited) tried on Hanboks. They were to wear them on Monday to help celebrate Chusok (Korean Thanksgiving) on Wednesday (we had off the rest of the week so it was celebrated at work Monday). The men's stuff look like Aladdin's clothing.

So we went out on the town and ended up going to restaurant called, "Lapunta." It was the Korean version of Italian (rice noodles..). Before I talk about the pictures I should mention that I forgot to take a picture of the main dish. It had shrimp, fish gut past, and something else in it (besides the noodle). I ate the fist gut past (ok but never again) and the shrimp. I forgot about the tale (been 15 years since I've had shrimp) so I ate that too. It all tasted great...minus the fact I had tail pieces in my mouth for 10 minutes.

Fried Chicken, banana, and a dipping sauce!
Your normal fries!
Next we got to go out to a singing place. It has multiple rooms were you can go and sing in private with friends. We all sneaked in alcohol and were nicely lit up. I vowed not to sing. This change when I was the only one who knew "Lets Get Retarded" by Black Eyed Peas and had a mic shoved in my face. I proceeded to sing many other songs.
 
This is Kate Lee and Russel. Kate Lee is the nicest person in this country so far. She is an amazing co-teacher. Unfortunately she likes Keisha...
I sang Bad Romance. Unfortunately Your Love is My Drug by Keisha was here too...
There was Korean music too. But America is here too!
My first kiss went a little like this....
Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment