Monday, July 26, 2010

Visa Issuing Number has arrived!

Well I got an email from my job. They got the number through the cell phone and then emailed it to me later. Now I have to get a transcript, photo, 2 documents and $45 sent to the Korean consulate for the last step in getting that work visa.

Good news! Torres has skype! Now I get to talk to more peoples!!! We have to get him a new webcam (his is so old it doesn't work with Windows 7) but no biggie. This is good anyways. Now I'm just chatting with Eric through skype, Torres through the messaging in skype, and typing this blog.

Also Kathleen Wuebker has skype as well! Small world. I miss her very much. I will be able to chat with her tomorrow though so that is great.

I'll throw in more updates later. I will be sending in another video soon. Some people enjoyed it so I'll try to a different one.

No comments:

Post a Comment