Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Things are moving along.

Still have to clean my room. I have been slacking horribly on that task. However, this weekend I'll be taking many things home so the excuse that I don't have enough space to put stuff won't last long.

I did get an email from my job in South Korea stating that they got my documents and that tomorrow (Wednesday) they will apply for my visa number. Once I get that number I'll drive down to Chicago to the consulate and apply for my work visa. That is the overall plan at least.

On a different note in an attempt to test out the video option on this blog I made a really short but silly video. When I mean by silly I mean it is not good or funny at all to any but me. Ruthann seemed to be a good sport about it though. Sorry if the text is blinding...still learning the software.




On an educational note the Midwest of America (mainly around Wisconsin/Illinois area) are prone to small and minute earthquakes. This is due mainly to the ice sheets being a really thick (a mile?). All that weight pushed down the earths crust within the area. The earthquakes are a result of the crust trying to move back to is previous shape. This was a recording of an annoying earthquake (as you can tell by participant 2 and 3).

No comments:

Post a Comment