Saturday, October 9, 2010

The week so far!

So I don't have to much to talk about because nothing to much has happened. There is a slight culture friction happening at the school but besides that nothing much (basically what you can and cannot due and what seems ridiculous)  but that's what happens when people are thrown into new cultures or people seeing new cultures. Either way I'll let the picture captions do the talking!

So I've made dinner on Tuesday after work. Just some corn and chicken. That sauce is a red paper spice sauce I mixed in. It was really good and I had enough chicken (I only made half the batch into this ) and corn to make it for breakfast. Delicious!

Thursday night we went to this coffee shop called "Cafe and Gallery"

I wasn't kidding...Cafe and Gallery. It was nice. This is the walk we sat next too.

Look at that gallery in that coffee! That leaf was there the entire time Russell drank that coffee.

Margret's coffee had this hard. It didn't last as long but it was impressive. We all became instant fans of this place.

This was called "Lemon Palm." It didn't taste really lemony but it was still quite tasty.

This is what Kathy had. It looked good.

By the way I may have bought a rabbit. It's (yes its...don't know if it is a boy or girl) name is Adam We (Mayor West). It was going to be ninja because when I went to give it lettuce it ninja kicked me with it's back feet. But then mom said Adam We (I might have been in an Adam West vibe this last week) and I remembered his line, "Nobody messes with Adam We" and it stuck.

He can fit in a normal cereal bowl and he would still have some room.

There is a sock for reference on how small he is.
So besides all of this I will have to point out something sad that had happened. Remember that mountain I climbed like three weeks ago? Russell had rolled his foot and really hurt it. Well it flared up and he went to the hospital and they told him he broke his foot. If you look at your pinkie toe then go down the side of your foot where it budges a bit because of the bone? Yea that is the one he broke. I'm hopping it hasn't healed wrong at any point but we'll see.

Either way like I said not to much this time but I hope you enjoyed it.

P.S. The school decorated for Halloween. The kids get to have trick-or-treat and wear costumes. I have a costume for me now....I'll go as a girl. Yea I know I've done it like 4 or 5 times (or enough where I'll have to count on my other hand) butt I think it's unheard of for cross dressing (at least I've never heard it). So they all seem really excited to see it....so....

No comments:

Post a Comment